My name is Shaun Wolf Wortis. I'm a user experience designer and front-end developer, information architect, user-experience maestro, user-interface guy, professor of CSS, graphic artist and general know-it-all about how people use software. I also love working on printed assets, typography, video projects, logos, marketing, and more.
In my other life I'm a musician but that's another story (and another site).
These days I have my hands quite full being the Principal Designer for Pegasystems in Cambridge helping to re-design and re-architect highly-touted (but oft challenging to use) business application-building software. Before Pegasystems I was a founder of Harvard University's OpenScholar project, a web-creation software focused on the academic space.
Wolf Motor Co. serves as my contractor/freelance entity, which at this point is focused on one-off projects for non-profits and artists. I'm located in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
For many years I've worked with companies and non-profit institutions large and small - on web sites, software projects, print assets, logos and branding, and beyond.
- Harvard Law School
- Boston University
- VoiceRite Inc.
- Fairhaven Capital Partners
- China Medical Board
- The Boston Globe
- Akiban Technologies, Inc
- Coastal Partners
- Telos Furniture LLC
- Nanigans Software Co.
- Campbell American Guitars
- Tufts University Medical School
- W.E.B DuBois Institute
- The Asia Center
- IQSS, Harvard University
- Brookwood School
- Harvard-MIT Data Center
- Sea Rocket Restaurant, San Diego
- Harvard Museum of Natural History
- The Hawthorne Bar, Boston
- Schippert-Martin Photography
- The Klezmer Conservatory Band
- Everypoint (mobile apps)
- Korea Institute, Harvard University
- World's Fair Music Management
- Hi-N-Dry Records
- Janet Wu (news reporter)
- The Center for Middle Eastern Studies
- Slow Food NYC
- ..and a host of artists, musicians, writers.